Hotpink Websites

Hotpink Websites
Hotpink Websites - gold coast web design

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Business Networking Tips 14

Many business networkers have trouble coming up with their 30 second promotional or elevator pitch.


Here is a hot tip that will make this Sooo EASY . . .



5220684336 3c49e18558 m

Elevator Pitch: Ezra Goldman (University of Copenhagen), Willem Boijens (Adaptive Path) (Photo credit: Citymart.com)



When I was told about this simple system at a networking meeting this morning, I thought . . .


WOW !  How easy is that !


So I quickly wrote it down and tried it out then and there.


I found that it is even easy to make up something on the spot without a lot of deliberation.


Here’s what you do.


Just fill in the blanks in these 4 lines and you will have the perfect, well timed 30 second promotional.


I help . . .
Achieve . . .
So they can . . .
And I can . . .


This might look something like this:


I help . . . brides
Achieve . . . their ideal wedding
So they can . . . relax and enjoy their special day
And I can . . . show my creative flair


. . . or . . .


I help . . . small business owners
Achieve . . . a powerful website platform
So they can . . . generate repeat sales and find new customers
And I can . . . share my systems and marketing knowledge


Now, you can vary the words at the start of each line to make it flow more, but you get the idea.


Give it a go !


Well, that is quite simple really!


.


What should you do now?



  1. Write down these 4 lines or memorise them.

  2. Prepare one to use at your next networking meeting.

  3. Want some help or ideas? Just contact us at Hotpink Websites now.


.


Quote



If one elevator button has a star on it, I’m pressing it.
~ BJ Novak



Remember – Business Networking Tips 14


.






Business Networking Tips 14

No comments:

Post a Comment